Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas To All & To All A Good Night!


Leslie sent me a Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. She said I'd be a Scrooge if I didn't do it, so here it is. Bah Humbug!! Not really!!!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapped, but if it's an "emergency" I'll use bags.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving or sometimes the week before (but I try not to light it until Thanksgiving night).

4. When do you take the tree down? My tree in the family room didn't even get taken down this year - I did manage to take off the decorations though yayaaaaa!!


5. Do you like eggnog? Absolutely Not!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? An Easy Bake Oven


7. Hardest person to buy for? Andy and Lance

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Well sure I do!!!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Either/Or/Neither - depending on the year haha

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Some hard, sick cookies with cereal on top.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppets Christmas Carol, The Santa Clause, and It's A Wonderful Life.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I was younger I started right after Christmas, now I wait until I have to.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Gary and I recycled a huge candy cane 3 years in a row. I also gave Gary the same wallet for two years in a row as a joke because he had never opened it. hahaha

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge and Penouche.

16. Lights on the tree? It wouldn't be Christmas without lights!!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night (I absolutely HATE Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer!!)

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home For Sure!!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Absolutely

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Usually a star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? In the Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That I'm always in a hurry, that I don't get enough help, and when everyone is grouchy!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Angels

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mom's whole dinner and "Santa's Cinnamon Salad"

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Enough money to quit my job. (ya, right, like that will ever happen)

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I'm not sure.


27. Who is least likely to respond to this? My dad

28. When do you start listening to Christmas music? I can usually wait until July or August.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: