Confession! When I was a little girl I wanted to be in the Tabernacle Choir. As I grew up I realized that although I could carry a tune and sing in a choir, my "talents" did not include beautiful singing. After I had been married a few years, my husband's family made "The Lundberg Family Christmas Album". Each of the six families (5 brothers, and mother and father) would prepare 3 songs for the album. (I'll post about that sometime closer to Christmas.) My husband, Gary, convinced me to sing a "little" solo at the beginnng of one of our family's songs. Even though I cherish the cd dearly,I always cringe when it comes to my part on that song. Anyway, back to the Tab Choir - my sister-in-law, Marilyn sings in it, her sister-in-law, Marilyn (that is not a typo) sings in it, my friend and fellow co-worker, Nancy sings in it, and two of my other friends, Yvonne and Edie, sing in it. I wish that "Birds of a Feather Flock Together"! Loved the music this conference!!!!! Thanks!
My Top 20 Favorite Films of 2025
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment